Check out this awesome attractive Barbie doll in her cool Wheelchair! Barbie and Ken Fashionistas enjoy diversity with fashion dolls that encourage real-world storytelling and open-ended dreams! With a wide selection of epidermis tones, eyes colour, hair colour and designs, body types and fashions, the dolls are created to reflect the world kids see today. Barbie doll inspires new play possibilities with a manual wheelchair and ramp so she can easily get inside and outside of the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately, subject to availability). Toddlers can gather them for infinite ways to play out stories, express their style and see that fashion is enjoyable for everyone! Includes doll wear fashions and accessories. Each sold separately, subject to availability. Barbie dolls cannot stay alone. Flat shoes fit dolls with articulated ankles or flat feet. Colours and decorations can vary greatly.
- Barbie doll comes with a wheelchair that has rolling wheels and a working brake, plus a ramp that works with the Barbie Dreamhouse (sold separately)
- The doll also features 22 'joints' - in the neck, upper arms, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, upper legs, knees and ankles -- to play out all kinds of motion in and out of the wheelchair
- She wears a matching top and shorts with green tropical print, orange sneakers and a lemon-inspired fanny pack
- Her long blonde hair is styled in loose waves for a trendy look
- Makes a great gift for kids 3 years and older - they can play with style, play out stories and discover Barbie!